Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Links

I've added two new site links to the links list on the right...Karen Carpenter Magazine and Karen Carpenter Magazine Forum . Rick Henry launched them, yesterday. I love seeing new Karen sites on the web. Thanks Rick! Rick also runs The Carpenters Online, Carpenters Avenue Forum and Karen Carpenter Avenue. All three are listed in my links list.

I've added several YouTube, MySpace and Facebook links to the links lists (3 seperate lists) at the bottom of my blog. Too many to post here. :) Scroll down and enjoy. :)

ETA: I added this photo site..http://www.fotolog.com/the_carpenterss to the list a while back and forgot to post about it. It's a great site. It has wonderful photos of Karen and Karen & Richard and is updated frequently. I check it often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...