Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day of Remembrance














Today marks 27 years since Karen's passing and she is so greatly missed. I still cry when I think of her death. Her story helped save my life. I will explain at a later date. Today we honor this beautiful and talented soul. My thoughts and prayers are with Richard. Know that your sister is truly safe and profoundly loved. If we the fans miss Karen so deeply, we can only imagine how much her dear brother misses her. God Bless.

I'm off to listen/watch Karen/Carpenters YouTube videos, listen to Your Navy Presents and to Rainy Days and Mondays. It's raining here today and it looks like it's going to rain all day. A perfect day to ponder things in ones's heart while listening to Karen's exquisite voice.

We love you and miss you, Karen. Always! Rest in Peace and may Perpetual Light shine upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...